We’ve benefited from working with some great leaders over the past several years.
Some were experienced leaders looking to improve their leadership, and new leaders looking to discover and define their personal leadership styles.
Working with a wide variety of leaders has taught us that combining training and coaching together is the winning combination to best support our clients and help them achieve their goals.
Why Use Training and Coaching Together?
Training provides employees with the knowledge and techniques to develop their skills.
Coaching provides that safe and trusted environment to “dig in,” really understand the learning, and apply it in a way that works for you on a personal level.
For example, it’s hard to identify your authentic leadership style if you don’t know what it means!
That’s why we created four online learning modules to help leaders clarify their intention about their leadership that we pair with our coaching programs. These are:
- Developing your Authentic Leadership. Who are you, and how will you lead?
- Leading with a Coach Approach. How can you develop your people more quickly and make them more independent?
- Becoming a Visionary Leader. How can you be strategic?
- Encouraging Innovation. How can you make changes to position your company for the future?
Connecting our coaching clients with these four modules has led to several positive outcomes, including:
- Our coaching conversations are deeper
- Our clients “land on” their personal leadership style more quickly
- Our clients flourish more easily
If you’re ready to take your leadership to the next level, we would love to hear from you.
If you are a learning and development expert looking for ways to bring emotional intelligence training to your leaders and teams, check out our new online learning catalogue.
Training and coaching paired together is the winning combination – it unlocks people’s potential to be self-directed and maximize their performance.