Build more hardy, resilient individuals and teams. Become certified in the Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG).
Build hardy, more resilient leaders and teams.
Become certified to deliver HRG assessments. The Hardiness Resilience Gauge is grounded in over 30 years of research and development.
In this report, you will learn about your own hardiness and how key qualities that you possess can enhance or undermine your stress resilience and adaptability across a range of circumstances. Throughout the report, you will be given developmental strategies aimed at improving and maintaining these key qualities, ultimately providing you with a deeper understanding of how you can contribute to your overall resiliency.
The HRG focuses on the three C’s – Control, Commitment, and Challenge. The three C’s of Hardiness represent the key qualities that people high in hardiness possess. They believe they have control over the events they experience. They commit to seeing the world as meaningful and interesting, and they view challenges and change as growth opportunities.
The HRG is a scientifically rigorous tool that demonstrates exceptional reliability and validity. Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG) The HRG focuses on the impact of a person’s hardiness across multiple domains in their life and supports a wide variety of coaching and development situations.
The HRG individual report contains:
- An introduction to hardiness and the HRG model
- An overview and interpretation of a user’s total hardiness score
- A detailed personalized interpretation for each of the 3 subscales and strategies for developing each component of hardiness
- Information on the balance between a user’s subscale scores and interpretations of the potential impact of imbalances
- An Action Plan Page
- A leadership and hardiness page focused on strategies leaders can use to promote hardiness in their team members
- 1.5-hours of e-learning modules before you attend the coaching call.
- 1.5-hours group coaching and training call
- Free account with MHS (the licensor) to administer HRG assessments, including facilitator guide and resource materials.
- Issue your own HRG report through your online portal.
- Group coaching call on your specified date. If this date is not convenient, schedule your 1:1 coaching call using our convenient online scheduler. The link will be sent to you upon request.
- Recorded session available for playback.
- Copies of all curriculum and supplemental reference materials including information on the relationship between emotional intelligence and developing your resilience located in the private LOGIN section of our website.
- Copy of “Hardiness” book by Steven Stein and Paul Bartone
- Receive our online monthly newsletter with tips and current information on emotional intelligence and resiliency.
- Accredited by the American Psychological Association for continuing education credits.