Become certified to deliver emotional intelligence assessments. Certification is available online, in-person or in-house.
Train the trainer program to become licensed and certified to deliver emotional intelligence assessments for individuals and teams.
While technical and professional competence is essential in the workplace, emotional intelligence is a better predictor of success. Emotional Intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
- Make instant connections between subscales and help participants leverage EI strengths and improve EI weaknesses
- Gain a deeper understanding of how the results affect a participant’s workplace performance (conflict resolution, change management, teamwork, decision making and more) with strategies customized based on individual results
- Use the Well-Being Indicator to measure your client’s level of happiness; resulting in additional developmental opportunities
- Target solutions at every level with a multi-level approach to developing EI
- Reports are designed with clear instructions, interpretation guidelines and results-driven content setting you up for success
The EQ-i 2.0 exhibits strong reliability and validity. The EQ-i 2.0 was originally developed in North America but has been used in all regions of the world. The structure of the test, the consistency and accuracy of the items, and the results produced have been replicated across the globe and continues to enable a wide variety of cultures and languages to use the tool effectively to measure emotional intelligence.
Overall, the EQ-i 2.0 has extensive evidence supporting its external validity: Predicts job performance, can be used to predict and improve leadership competencies, holds up in different regions across the world, and is based on a history of assessment research spanning decades.
- 2 hours of e-learning modules before the first online session.
- 12 hours of online instruction. The online link will be sent to you following registration.
- 2 hours to complete exam following the last online session
- Individual Leadership Report assessment and 1:1 debrief with a certified executive coach.
- Copies of all curriculum and supplemental materials on the private LOGIN section of our website.
- Recorded sessions available for playback.
- Exam Tip Sheet!
- EQ Edge book.
- Free account with MHS to administer EQi-2.0 and EQ360 assessments which includes online user guide, marketing, and resource materials.
- Our online monthly newsletter with tips and current information on EI in business and academia.
- Continuing education credits with the International Coaching Federation [9.25 core, 6.75 resource], and Canadian and American Psychological Associations. Pre-approved for CPD credits with CPHR Manitoba, CPHR BC & Yukon.
- Complete the program on your own time. This option is exactly the same program described above with one exception. The 12 hours online instruction is replaced with videos and a supplemental workbook. The instructors are available to you as needed throughout the program.
Each report includes a Coach Report, complete with coaching questions to guide your client/employee debrief.