Become certified in the Change Style Indicator® (CSI). Help identify how individuals/teams deal with change and how to shift behaviors and manage change more effectively.
This certification includes both the Change Style Indicator and Change Navigator.
The Change Style Indicator is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides leaders of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change and provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
The Change Style Indicator addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
Conserver: prefers the known to the unknown
Pragmatist: prefers to explore the current situation in an objective manner
Originator: prefers a faster and more radical approach to change
With the Change Style Indicator, leaders will:
- Learn about three unique styles for dealing with change
- Discover their personal position on the continuum of change style preferences
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perceptions of others
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding
- Avoid conflicts and reduce unproductive meeting time
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues
- Enable the group’s creativity, collaboration, and innovation
- Increase teamwork and cooperation
The Change Navigator is a change process model that has been designed from the ground up to help individuals accept and support change initiatives faster. Change Navigator is a new way of approaching the organizational change that focuses on the emotions of the individuals whose buy-in and support are critical to a project’s success.
- Total completion time: 3.5 hours
- Register for self-paced (available anytime).
- Receive an invite from your trainer to complete your own CSI assessment. Receive an email with username and password to access the MHS Learning Management system.
- Complete eLearning modules in the MHS Learning Management System.
- Book your 1:1 call with your trainer.
- Return to the MHS Learning Management system to complete the online exam (70% to pass).
- Free account with MHS (the licensor) to administer Change Style Indicator and Change Navigator assessments, including facilitator guide, 2 PowerPoint presentations and resource materials.
- Receive your own CSI report.
- Call with your trainer (1 hour) to respond to specific questions, learn facilitator tips and receive an orientation to the MHS Talent Assessment portal.
- Recorded session available for playback.
- Receive our online monthly newsletter with tips and current information on emotional intelligence and managing change.
- Pre-approved for CPD credits with the International Coaching Federation (1 core, 2.5 resource).