Become certified in the Change Style Indicator® (CSI). Help identify how individuals/teams deal with change and how to shift behaviors and manage change more effectively.
This certification includes both the Change Style Indicator and Change Navigator.
The Change Style Indicator is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred style in approaching and addressing change. It provides leaders of all levels with insights on personal preferences for managing through change and provides context for how those around them might perceive and respond to their preferred style.
The Change Style Indicator addresses both initiated and opposed change and places the respondent on a continuum between:
Conserver: prefers the known to the unknown
Pragmatist: prefers to explore the current situation in an objective manner
Originator: prefers a faster and more radical approach to change
With the Change Style Indicator, leaders will:
- Learn about three unique styles for dealing with change
- Discover their personal position on the continuum of change style preferences
- Learn how a preferred style affects how others perceive an individual and how a style influences the perceptions of others
- Explore the advantages and strengths that each style offers in a team effort
- Improve interpersonal communication and understanding
- Avoid conflicts and reduce unproductive meeting time
- Realize the value of all perspectives when resolving issues
- Enable the group’s creativity, collaboration, and innovation
- Increase teamwork and cooperation
The Change Navigator is a change process model that has been designed from the ground up to help individuals accept and support change initiatives faster. Change Navigator is a new way of approaching the organizational change that focuses on the emotions of the individuals whose buy-in and support are critical to a project’s success.
- 2-hours of e-learning modules before you attend the coaching call.
- 1-hour group coaching and training call
- Free account with MHS (the licensor) to administer HRG assessments, including facilitator guide and resource materials.
- Issue your own CSI report through your online portal.
- Group coaching call on your specified date. If this date is not convenient, schedule your 1:1 coaching call using our convenient online scheduler. The link will be sent to you upon request.
- Recorded session available for playback.
- Copies of all curriculum and supplemental reference materials including information on the relationship between emotional intelligence and managing change located in the private LOGIN section of our website.
- Receive our online monthly newsletter with tips and current information on emotional intelligence and resiliency.
- Pre-approved for CPD credits with CPHR BC & Yukon and SHRM.