*All times indicated are Eastern
Join authors Hayley Hesseln and Janice Gair for the pre-release event of Emotional Intelligence: Your Foundation for Success. It’s celebration time! We’ve put in the time, energy, and effort. We’ve written, rewritten, edited, proofed, and formatted, and now it’s published and coming out for the world to read.
Packed with research-based insights and exercises, the book takes readers through a wide range of activities pertaining to five realms of emotional intelligence: self-perception, self-expression, interpersonal, decision making, and stress management. For each realm, readers are encouraged to evaluate their strengths and areas needing improvement while setting realistic goals.
Ideal for professional development, regardless of whether you are a seasoned leader or a young person entering the job market, this book is a user-friendly, accessible resource that helps readers identify the most important contributors and detractors related to their emotional health and overall effectiveness.
Meet the Authors:
EI Advantage was founded by Janice Gair and Hayley Hesseln, PhD in 2015. Their combined experience in business, research, teaching, and higher education has given them insight into the need for advanced training and executive coaching around essential emotional skills required for the Fourth Industrial revolution as recognized by the World Economic Forum. They have published articles in the fields of business, coaching, training, and teaching, and Hesseln was honoured to receive the Master Teacher Award at the University of Saskatchewan in 2017 and the Medal of Bravery from the Governor General of Canada. Gair lives in Winnipeg, MB with her husband, two children and dog, while Hesseln lives in Saskatoon, SK with her three dogs.
Written with and easy-to-read style and packed with nuggets of wisdom,
this is a must read for anyone that has used the words “Emotional Intelligence” in a sentence.
Scott Wright, CEC
Scott Wright Leadership Services
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
- Join our VIP on-sale notification list. On sale date expected to be early October.
- Be entered in a draw for one participant to receive 25% off online certification with us in one of our certification programs: EQ-i2.0 or Hardiness Resilience Gauge (HRG) or Change Style Indicator (CSI).
- LOGIN information will be sent two days prior to the event.
- The event will be recorded and distributed for playback.
- Hear some laughter and joy from two new authors who accomplished something that was never in the original plan!
Pricing: No charge (free event)